Trades have been circulating in the SHL lately. With the 2016-2017 Season ending (congratulations to the Branton Nickels for winning the cup), the 2017-2018 Season sees movements and progressions happening again. Let's take a look.
- The Benton Bruisers have acquired Lev Schneider in exchange for Tristan Morgan (2017 Draft Pick), Sergei Pronga, and David Jackman.
- The Astral Aeroes waive the contracts of Tyler Robbs, Leighton Newfel, and Robert Cowen.
- The Red Nukes acquire Brian Ellsberg for Andre Lavish, Marcus Soy, and John Kulwi.
- The White Warlocks waive the contracts of Mark Orgella and Louie Scopes.
- The Astral Aeroes acquire Kirk Burstrak (2017 Draft Pick) from the Damon City Warlords in exchange for Ray Drawra (2017 Draft Pick).
- The Bl…
Trades and offers are among us once again.
- The Aeroes haven't resigned the contract of Robert Cowen.
- The Buccaneers haven't resigned the contract of Braydon Schev.
- Dixon Teach announces that the 2017-2018 Season will be his last season, and has taken a $2M cut, earning an annual $4.5M a season.
- The Centurions haven't resigned the contract of Dwayne Burns.
- Ken Northberg has been resigned to a one-year contract; may be his final year.
- The Knights haven't resigned the contract of Kurgan Ross.
- The Rockets haven't resigned the contract of Aaron Rodgers.
- The Skulls are looking for offense and defense, but mostly defense.
- Hank Adams expressed that he would waive his entry-level and sign with another team if "the team in front of him doesn't improve".
- The W…
Read more >
The ten analysts predict the winner of the SHL Cup.
22 1 4 1 Read more >
The 2016-2017 Season is one for the ages - many teams are surging forward, making the SHL Cup the ultimate destination. The Scarlet Saviors and the Green Hornets are fighting for the prestigial Kingship Trophy, and ultimately home-game advantage. Teams like the Ultimate Royals and Branton Nickels are reinvesting their lines and proving their worth. But all in all, where does each team stand?
Right now, many awards in the SHL are already in talks - as to who should be nominated for it, or who is most deserving right now. Let's go over them in the bottom list.
Undoubtedly the most vaunted award in the SHL - the MVP. Most Valuable Player is a title many aspire to claim. But right now - who would be the three nominees for the award?
- Ted Mauvre
Read more >
The SHL has had many blockbuster moves and huge deals go on over the past week, while the playoffs are on. This involves big trades, and their redactions, as well as the final draft summary.
The news that encircled the SHL three weeks ago about Taoshi Kobasigawa going to the Orange Orators, and then the New Harbour Blues in exchange for draft picks and up-and-comings has been redone in order to keep Taoshi for the Red Nukes.
The new deal is: The Orange Orators will get rookie prospect Kale Draeson (G) and Todd Gonzaulo in exchange for some of their picks, Chad Hoffman and Derek Kaushi. The New Harbour Blues will receive Marcus Salrist (G) and Tim Bakers for Chris Tyarin and Ethan Krueger.
Taoshi was originally going to leave the Nukes for two…
Read more >