The Majestic Trophy is the award designated to the most valuable player during the regular season.
- 2004-2005 Season: Nick Phillips: Led in points, +/-, game winning goals and led Team X in every stat possible.
- 2005-2006 Season: Oliver Marton: Led the team in points, won multiple games for the team and surmounted an effort of revenge to regain the SHL cup.
- 2006-2007 Season: Buck Kampra: Outstanding goalie ability and protecting the team in tough spots, especially sporting a OT/SO record of 12-0.
- 2007-2008 Season: Varo Rukt: Led the team in terms of defense, stopped an average of 35-40 shots a game and had a 15-3 record in SO and OT, besides having an impeccable playoff performance.
- 2008-2009 Season: Rick Dowan: The saving grace of the Orators, backstopping them to an SHL cup win after the loss of Anders Orton halfway through the season.
- 2009-2010 Season: Nick Phillips: Single-handedly broke the record for "First Star of the Week/Month" and sent the record flying, leading the team through sheer perserverance.
- 2010-2011 Season: Geber Lopezel: Displays a high level of ability and certified as an amazing captain both on and off the ice.
- 2011-2012 Season: Tyler Nicklaus: A rough start for the Royals changed with the prime of this player, boasting a legendary shutout record and backstopping the team to a 11-2 record in OT and SO and having a 33-15-2 record.
- 2012-2013 Season: Vince Benson: Defensive capability unmatched this year and was the leading defenseman for points during penalties, as well as killing them efficiently and effectively.
- 2013-2014 Season: Andy Martin: Leading the team and never giving up, displaying a versatile and effective style of play and being outstanding in game.
- 2014-2015 Season: Taoshi Kobasigawa: Whenever the Red Nukes had a rough patch, this player would fix it up. Being an outstanding goalie for one, but also a savior in case they could not score. Having a 13-1 record in OT and never allowing a SHG or breakway during the entire season.
- 2015-2016 Season: Oliver Marton: Oliver played with unmatchable heart and tenacity this year and took it upon himself to ensure victories for the team, despite any odds thrown at him.